Default Options Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 is a useful technique that allows Modpack builders to send default settings without including an options.txt file as a result of which it can override participants’ toggles.
Thus, as phrases, builders will make the most of this mod for the default possibility and distribution of key combination without overriding participants’ modifications to modpack replacement variations.
This means that, rather than transporting the options.txt file, you will be handling it with a “defaultoptions” folder and sending it to your modpack, which consists of the default values previously saved using the corresponding command called / defaultoptions command.
Default options MOD FEATURES
- Players start with the options they have set, and of course future alternatives will not be canceled when they are upgraded.
- The key combinations that the configuration package can configure will be organized as new defaults. In addition, it implies that customer modifications will even persist in the updated variations
- The server checklist is completed with the server checklist provided by the modpack
This text will present instructions to all of you in hopes of giving you more experience.
Organization of default keys, Default options Mod, and Default Servers
- First, you need to configure the key combinations, options, and server checklist, as you want them all to be within the default settings.
- Start the / defaultoptions saveAll command to distribute these options to the defaultoptions folder
- You must ensure that you only send the default options folder, not the options.txt and servers.dat of the single folder.
- New installations will now start along with your choices by default.
In conclusion, Default options Mod it means you can get organized default options mod without major player modifications every time they are updated. Now you can download it for free right here and get’s start enjoying its greatness.
Default options Installing the mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- download Default options Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Default options Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
The mail Default Options Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Minecraft Defaults) appeared first HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.